Broken Screw & Implant Total Remove Kit
Dentlot Total Removal kit allows you to get rid of deteriorating or misplaced implants speedily, effortlessly, and without resorting to a surgical procedure, trephine or suffering.
Disproportionate force could cause harm to the teeth of the fixture removers.
The proper-sized screw should be used in the failed implant.
The screw ought to tighten without movement, and the adapter should be used with every procedure.
This technique also can help with the immediate placement of a new implant of the identical diameter back into the socket once well cleaned and treated.
For tightening the screws, we recommend a torque of 25 to 30 Ncm
This kit has an excellent blend of remover and trephine burs. Just screw the fixture remover tip into the implant until it is tight then make use of the hand adaptor or remover wrench to unscrew the implant from the site.
If it is really not possible to eliminate the implant with this method, then pick the correct diameter trephine to correspond to the implant diameter and remove it.
Will screw into virtually any implant.
It contains new implant removal instruments that lessen rotational slippage to permit greater control over the implant removal process. It is founded on the recognized counter-torque and reverses screw practice.
- Both osseointegrated implants and fractured implants are simply removed.
- Used for the removal of broken implants and screws
- No bone damage and dental trauma to patients.
- No need to use a trephine drill.
- Applicable to any type of implant with a screw hole.
- Capable to remove and replace the implant in an ill-positioned implant placement case.
- It helps to remove broken screws without damaging the implant.
- Fit all Implant Platforms
- Removes Failed Implants Without Compromising Surrounding Bone Or Damaging Neighboring Structure
- Ratchet Wrench
- Manual Ring Driver
- Screw Remove Drill
- Screw Remove Tap
- Screw Remove Bar
- Cover Screw remove
- Sub.Hex 2.5
- Sub.Hex 2.1
- Sub.Non-Hex 22N
- Sub.Non-Hex 16N
- Internal 16°
- Sub. 22°
- Mini 16°